A few important pieces of information to share about our team camp at Southern Oregon University.
- All juniors and seniors to be are expected to attend.
- All sophomores (to be) who want to be in the mix for a varsity spot should attend
- Do not say “I can’t afford it” until you have talked with COACH JACOBS FACE TO FACE. We have scholarship money and if we get enough players going (30 or more I am working with SOU to lower our price further).
- No player will pay more than $200. The attached registration form says $215. Football is covering that $15 for everyone.
- I want the Registration form ASAP (before Spring Break if possible). You can, but do not have to pay before then as well. This will help me negotiate a better price (if possible).
- You can pay monthly to the book keeper or in one lump some.
- Please make checks out to Rex Putnam High School so our book keeper can properly keep track of the money.
- If you pay early and the price ends up lower, we will refund the difference.
- This camp is more than just football, we are housed, fed, and transported. This allows us to focus on football and team building.
If there are further questions please feel free to email me or see me at school.
After spring break our workouts shift to Monday-Thursday from 3:30 to 4:45 (5pm at the latest). We are adding in plyometrics and speed/agility development. While not mandatory all players not involved with Track/Baseball/Golf (school sponsored varsity athletics) should consider weight training and conditioning their spring sport.
Lastly, please mark your calendars for April 18th when we host our Football kickoff pancake feed. Please check out our facebook page and webpage for more info.
Attached you will find the forms you need to get to me by Thursday at 4:30pm
Thank you for all your support! Exciting times are upon us and it is time for Kingsmen football to take it’s next step towards a playoff berth and competing for a NWOC championship.